Audi Q5 is one of the hottest cars in the circuit of luxury SUVs. It comes with unparalleled style and definitely unrivalled craftsmanship. This luxury SUV has its own class that defies expectations. Best aspect about this car is that it has a sharp look and at the same time drives smoothly. It comes with smart design elements such as:
- Quintessential Audi profile
- Xenon plus headlights (standard)
- Standard LED daytime running lights
One of the specialties of Audi Q5 is the smooth marrying of sharp design with smooth handling features. It has been designed to conquer the roads, especially the Indian ones with lots of potholes. Audi has included their legendary Quattro all-wheel drive in the car, giving you more power to conquer the roads smoothly.
Audi Q5 Models
- Audi Q5 is an interesting and at the same time intelligent technology that acts as intuitive driver assistant. This technology along with available multimedia systems helps in navigating and entertaining at the same time. This makes driving lot easier and at the same time more enjoyable. It is available with 2.0 TFSI engine and the most important features include panoramic sunroof, Xenon Plus headlights that come with LED daytime running lights, leather seating surfaces, eight way power front seats, Audi’s special music interface that comes with iPod integration facility.
- Another model that has become very popular among luxury segment is Premium Plus. It also comes with 2.0 TFSI engine. 3.0 TFSI engine is also available. Some of the premium features that are available in this model are heated front seats, 19” 5-arm-star design wheels, driver seat memory, and specialized exterior side mirrors that are not only power adjustable but also come with heated exterior as well as auto dimming features.
- A higher end model that has become very popular is Audi Prestige. It is costlier than the previous two models and comes with a 3.0 TFSI engine. Some of the special features that the luxury car buyers will be interested in are MMI navigation along with voice control system, adaptive xenon along with headlights and static cornering lights, Bang & Olufsen Sound System (that comes with 14 speakers as well as 505 watts), Audi side assist feature, Audi adaptive cruise control, and more.
Increasing Popularity of Audi Q5
No matter whether you are buying Audi Q5’s Technology, Premium, or Premium Plus model, it will not cost you heavily. However, the aspirations of the burgeoning middle class are also rising. They don’t want to buy a middle income car only. They are seeking for luxury too. To quench thirst of this middle income populace, the used car market has surfaced as the savior. Be it a second hand BMW or a used Audi Q5, in Delhi’s luxury car market you will find any luxury model you like.
Price of used Audi Q5 (Premium Plus) in Delhi can be bought at a price much lesser than that of the new one. Depending upon the kilometers driven, condition and the model year, the price may vary from one dealer to another. Available in the form of coupe, cabriolet and SUV, Audi Q5 is one of the best selling products from the portfolio of this German carmaker. The Q5 is the perfect amalgamation of performance with sporty dynamism. This is the reason why the used market of Audi Q5 in Delhi and other parts of India is growing so fast.
What Makes Audi Q5 So Special?
It is the performance that makes Audi Q5 so special. Whether it is the technology, MMI navigation Plus, Audi Connect, Adaptive Cruise Control, keyless start/stop/entry, or Audi Connect, you will always get the best performance from Audi Q5.