You want to eat lighter but with taste ? Try these waffles without gluten for snack or breakfast, a tasty recipe suitable for coeliacs.
Waffles Gluten Free Recipe
The gluten-free waffles will, in a few minutes, one of your new diet inevitable. Whether you have intolerance or gluten sensitivity, or you want to have a lighter power and improved digestion, you’ll love this recipe you can personalize it with added flavor to your liking.
Ingredients and materials to make waffles without gluten
To make 8 waffles without gluten and with all the flavor, you will need these ingredients:
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of psyllium (psyllium husk) or vegetable powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, better if sea salt
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons flaxseed, preferably organic
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (you can replace spreadable cheese or yogurt cheese)
- 3 cups mixed Gluten (“gluten-free flour”)
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons sugar (or equivalent raw Natural stevia)
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (you can replace coconut oil)
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- To taste: fresh fruit compote, cream or whipped cream, chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, cinnamon powder, sour cream, warm honey or whatever you want to pour over.
To make gluten-free waffles you can use the waffle iron, if not, just make the dough with a smooth texture but not too watery, and cook on a hot skillet with a little butter, like you’re doing thick pancakes (crepes).
Preparing waffles celiac
Using a grinder to coffee, blender or food processor, reduce to a thick sand flax seeds, psyllium, and chia. In a bowl, mix the flour with gluten, the almonds, salt, sugar (or stevia), baking powder and baking soda.
Agrégale buttermilk, melted butter (or oil melted coconut) and sour cream (or replacements), and integrated using a spatula or wooden spoon, whisking gently, for a smooth paste but not too liquid. Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes to emulsify the seeds and allow proper absorption and flour mixture, and corrects the point of adding more cream almond flour or more sour cream, as necessary.
While this comes to rest preparation of gluten-free waffles, heat the waffle iron or skillet. Smeared with melted butter to prevent sticking (you can use cooking oil spray, although butter is healthier and safer) and ready, pour a portion on each waffle place the device, or make discs of about 10 centimeters in diameter in the pan.
In the electric waffle iron, simmer the time indicated until golden brown. In the pan, simmer 3 to 5 minutes on one side and, once browned on the base, turn to finish brown the other side of your delicious and healthy waffles suitable for coeliacs.
To serve, place one or more waffles on a large plate, and bathes with a fruit sauce, chocolate, warm honey, fresh fruit peeled and chopped or whatever you want to add (always observing it a safe food), to make your gluten-free waffles are just wonderful and nutritious.