As a business owner and employer, it’s your responsibility to provide a comfortable and healthy environment for all of your employees. Office air conditioning and ventilation than is inefficient can spread irritants, chemicals and germs throughout your building.
If you install a new system or upgrade your existing office air conditioning system it could drastically improve the health of your workforce. This will result in fewer sick days and happier, more productive employees. More productive staff ultimately equal a more productive company. So those of you that are worried about how much this is all going to cost, really ought to worry if you can afford not to do it!
Besides which, the cost of installation, maintenance and repair of a new office air conditioning system may well pleasantly surprise you. I was certainly surprised when I started looking at quotes for air conditioning in Milton Keynes. You’ll find the majority of companies will offer package deals for continued maintenance and repair. It’s now been a year since I had my office air conditioning installed and I’ve charted the increase in productivity since it was installed. The money I’ve made as a result of our increased productivity, coupled with the savings I’ve made from running an energy efficient system, have far exceeded what I initially spent on a new system after just one year. Not only that, but I have a happier workforce, which is something you really can’t quantify.
When a person feels too hot or too cold, their body expends far more energy trying to control their temperature. This obviously is taking energy away from other tasks, such as cognitive functions. If the office air conditioning is too hot or too cold, staff don’t function at their ultimate capacity and are also at a greater risk of developing colds and flu, headaches, allergies and many other health difficulties.
An office air conditioning system that is functioning properly is going to provide you with numerous benefits:
* Office air conditioning will adjust the temperature to a comfortable level at all times. Employees will no longer have to wrap up in the winter and sweat out during the summer.
* A decent office air conditioning system will be quiet and will not disturb your employee’s concentration.
* In areas that are using chemicals and other pollutants, office air conditioning will remove harmful particles from the air around yourself and your staff.
* Office air conditioning will prevent the spread of germs, bugs and infections. This will result in far happier and healthier employees.
* Productivity will increase and sick days will decrease as your employees benefit from much more clean and healthy air.
Having the right kind of office air conditioning system installed could be one of the best business decision you have ever made – staff members that are more comfortable, and therefore more contented will mean increased outputs. It will also secure you a reputation as a caring and healthy company. Which again, is a benefit that is impossible to measure.